Thursday, October 9, 2008

Since I couldn't fit all of the pictures onto the same blog, here are more!!!


The rooms are really nice and pretty big. My roommate and I have a huge desk complete with drawers and shelves above it!!

We have our own sink, so that way there is no line in the bathrooms!


My roommate and I each have our own closet and pull out beds that are on wheels, so it is easy during the day to push the beds in and have more space in the middle of the room.





The buildings here on campus are so beautiful. The top one is the tower, which is really pretty.



The backpack is what we have to bring on spike (each project we go on). They're pretty awesome!!

3 comments:

Mike Smith said...

Your pictures of the mountains are great! Can you post pictures of your team?

BarkerJr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barker said...

I like the campus and the rooms too, nice looking place. Mountains are interesting too, kinda reminds me of here in Tucson.